Kobi in love

Monday, January 22, 2018

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. Today I would like to show you my simple Valentine's card.
First of all I colored stamped Kobi and bouquet from Kobi's Hugs & Kisses. Then cut them using coordinating dies. After that I cut square background and frame using Dotted Patterns: Nested Squares | Creative Dies






Background I toned with blue distress inks and pink inks by Altenew. Next I applied Floral Trimmings stamps on vellum using white embossing and cut it to size of square background; stuck them together.




Next I stuck Kobi and bouquet on the right of square frame and put it all on foam tape. After that I cut rectangular background from white cardstock and stuck the square with vellum upon it. Covered it by frame with Kobi. 




It remains only to make sentiment. On black cardstock using white embossing I stamped sentiment from And the Fox Says set, stuck it to the card and decorate with Clear Round Drops - Mix



Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



SUPPLIES: 




   



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.