Theme Week | Hearts/Valentines – day 3 Floral Valentine Card

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hello, everyone. Natalia is here. Today I will show you my version of Valentine's card in the framework of thematic week dedicated to February, 14th.

I took Neenah Environment 100 LB SMOOTH DESERT STORM Paper and cut of the workpiece. From the beginning I decided that I will make no line coloring with pencils, so my next step was to stamp Floral Trimmings set using Altenew Rocky Shore crisp dye ink pads, placing the image at the top the workpiece.




Next stage was to color with markers all the elements, to prepare them to coloring with pencils (it's easier to me to color with pencils above markers). I took Touch Twin and Copic alcohol markers of green, beige, pink, red and peach shades. After all flowers were colored, I began to color with pencils. As usual there are 2-3 pencils (mostly 2) for one color excluding white color, which sometimes allocates glares and plays the role of blender.




After that I took the piece of Neenah Environment 100 LB SMOOTH DESERT STORM Paper, emboss ink pad and white powder for embossing and made sentiment from Best Ever and And the Fox Says sets. Then I cut this workpiece using Dotted Patterns Set - 1 frame die and stuck fun foam to it for the volume. So I did to sentiment. All the element I glued to the base of the card and decorated with Clear Round Drops - Mix.





Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


SUPPLIES: 

      

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© znatka2007. Design by FCD.